Ensures that operations run smoothly and develops sales.
As the principal contact in the company for the customer, you develop the business of your profit centre by creating close links with local authorities and/or private customers.
Your main duties
- Coordinate the production of working drawings
- Validate the availability of manpower and equipment on each site
- Guarantee the proper execution of contracts in process
- Supervise the site managers
- Optimise the financial management of construction sites
- Ensure that site deadlines are met to ensure that business objectives are met
- Make suggestions of technical alternatives to the customer
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Quality rules are followed on your operation
Your future path
Manager of a work centre or a branch.
Transfers possible to careers in Engineering studies, Sales and QSE.
You have an engineering school training or a Masters level degree, your have a good temperament for sales and negotiation. Your meticulousness, your sense of initiative, your accessibility and your management skills will be the keys to your success in this job!