Carefully estimates operations in order to produce attractive and effective offers.
Your main duties
In the context of a price consultation and in close cooperation with the sales and technical teams, you assess projects in order to optimise and ensure the reliability of the cost price of our operations.
Depending on your profile, your main duties include:
- Carry out a complete study of the whole project or of a specific trade on the basis of preliminary design drawings
- Analyse and estimate the costs of a project
- Occasionally organise tendering process for subcontractors and suppliers
- Propose technical and economic alternatives with the intention of optimising costs
- Intelligence on the performance of new products
You support the sales manager or contract manager during the negotiation phase, and help him assemble a comprehensive and effective offer. After the contract is signed, you prepare the project dossier for the construction team.
Your future path
Position of expert or manager in Technical Studies or Cost Estimation.
Possible transfers to careers in Sales and Construction.
Your training may range from a two-year vocational diploma to a specialised masters from an engineering school. You are particularly good an analysing and synthesising. Your enquiring mind, critical attitude and attention to detail are all strong advantages in calculating the estimated costs of our operations.