Deals with the detail of financing projects.
Your main duties
Develop and arrange structured financing for projects.
- Analyses types of financing suitable for Bouygues Construction’s operations (export credit export, BOT, concessions, PFI, etc.)
- Develops financial models
- Selects and oversees outside financial consultants
- Has financial assumptions validated by financial institutions, the contract launch committee or general management
- Negotiates and sets up the financial, legal and fiscal aspects of the contract
Your future path
In the finance sector, Finance Manager or manager of a financial engineering team.
Possible transfers to careers in Property Development and Sales.
You have an engineering school background or a degree in finance. You are methodical, reliable and enquiring. You overall vision of project financing and your ability to listen and to negotiate will mean that you are seen as the recognised “go-to person” by all stakeholders in the project.