Identifies business and negotiates contracts under optimal conditions
You are the inevitable “go-to person” for our customers! You operate within a specific sector of business or geographic territory, from the analysis of customers’ needs to the transmission of the project to the Works teams.
Your main duties
- Identify of potential customers and new projects.
- Monitor your customer portfolio to maintain lasting quality relations.
- Negotiate contracts, whether in open or restricted bidding processes.
- Analyse customers’ needs and deliver commercial offers are effective in terms of energy efficiency and innovative at the level of customer and user expectations.
- Make a financial proposal and negotiate with the customer.
- Presentation of the customers and transmission of project to the Construction teams.
Your future path
Management of a sales team according to your experience.
Transfers to professions in Property Development, Construction, Engineering and Marketing.
You have an engineering school or management school background and/or a master degree, and you have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills. You are enthusiastic, persevering and meticulous and you enjoy teamwork.