Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies and Services has an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Shift Technician (Mechanical bias) to join our team providing FM maintenance at University Hospital Lewisham. This is a full-time permanent position working 42 hrs p/week, 4 on 4 off day shifts of 12 hours from 0700 to 1900.
- Reporting to the M&E Supervisor
- To provide the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of mechanical plant and equipment
- To carry out the installation of new mechanical equipment as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- Investigate, trouble shoot and rectify defects for all mechanical systems and associated plant/components or if unable to do so, arrange specialist external staff or Subcontractors
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all associated paperwork
- To participate in the Appointed Persons role for an identified discipline
- To provide technical engineering support for the Hard FM Services department and carry out preventative maintenance to deadline plus maintain paperwork to support PPM activities
- To respond to reactive and emergency faults and conduct reactive maintenance work to ensure compliance with KPI’s
- Working 4 on 4 off shifts from 0700 to 1900, 42 hours per week.
- Requirement to participate in the out of hours on call rota and be able to respond/attend site within one hour of the call.
Et si c'était vous ?
- Experience of building maintenance essential, together with a full trade mechanical apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a mechanical discipline
- In-depth knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- A proactive, flexible, can-do approach
- Experience in building services and knowledge of air handling plant and water hygiene is required
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous with knowledge of medical gases
- Willingness to attain cross skilling
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- IOSH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.