Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join our Facilities Management team covering our key secondary school contract in the Lewisham area. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours p/week, 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
· To manage a designated facilities department (Cleaning, Premises and sub-contractors) to ensure a high level of service is carried out in accordance with the contract specification and company procedures and to ensure that activities comply with client satisfaction.
· To assist with planning work for both direct and contract labour including rota’s and overtime
· To ensure that work is carried out within cost and time targets and recorded accurately
· To work closely with the M&E Estates Team Leader to ensure the Hard FM services are being managed and delivered.
· To weekly review the compliance log books to ensure we are meeting the statutory compliance legislations.
· To support office moves
· To allocate work and record completion in accordance with the performance monitoring system
· To champion a safe working environment and be responsible for health and safety and compliance on site
· To order materials and services within agreed delegation level and certify delivery/completion
· To recruit, develop, manage and motivate staff to ensure the highest standards of customer service
· To build strong relationships with the client and other stakeholders
· To manage small projects and cover for other site manager when required
· Working hours are Monday to Friday from 0800-1700
Et si c'était vous ?
· Will ideally hold a qualification in facilities management/building services, mechanical or electrical engineering or be qualified by experience
· Must have experience of building services using self-delivery
· Previous managerial experience of a PFI contract or Educational premises including the HR aspects such as absence management, etc.
· Will have sound IT skills ideally to include Maximo, or similar CMMS
· Good communication and relationship building skills to include first class customer service
· Able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working alongside children)
· Previous experience in managing profit and loss budgets and stock control.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training & development opportunities.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.