Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Construction IT UK currently has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our brand new PC Build Centre based in Bristol. The main purpose of this role is to provide administration support in relation to the production and setting up of Personal Computers for all of the Bouygues Construction entities in the UK.
Operating in the UK for over 20 years, Bouygues Construction United Kingdom (BYCN) has progressively grown its businesses in the sectors of construction (Bouygues UK), property development (Linkcity and Uliving), facilities management, utilities and engineering (Bouygues Energies & Services) civil engineering (Bouygues Travaux Publics) and Ground Engineering (VSL).
As an Administrator, your day to day duties will involve:
- Receiving and documenting all goods in
- Ordering IT equipment from our suppliers to PC Build Centre
- Ordering IT accessories from our suppliers to end users
- Being in charge of stationary and packaging orders
- Arranging courier shipments
- Other ad hoc administration tasks including Oasis ticket management and PC Build Centre documentation in SharePoint and MS Teams
- Project work as directed by Line Manager
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Previous administration experience is required
- Strong MS Office skills, ideally previous exposure to Office 365 packages (SharePoint / MS Teams)
- Great organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.