Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting maternity cover full-time opportunity for a School Cleaner to join our Facilities Management team working at an Academy (school) in Hackney. This is a permanent full-time position working between 1530 and 2300, Monday to Friday.
· Reports to the Cleaning Supervisor
· Working as part of the cleaning team, to clean all areas of the building to the highest standards
· To monitor cleaning and toilet consumables and report shortfalls to the Cleaning Team Leader to ensure sufficient materials are available
· To provide a rapid response to deal with spillages, etc. and to carry out additional cleaning duties for work requested through the Help Desk
· To report any equipment, furniture, fixtures or fittings in need of repair or replacement
· Working 35 hours per week from 15:30 to 23:00, Monday to Friday
Et si c'était vous ?
· Cleaning experience essential ideally in a similar environment
· A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
· Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
· Able to obtain DBS (CRB) clearance due to working alongside children
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.