Vos missions & challenges
· To undertake general cleaning duties including cleaning of floors, toilets, furniture and fittings, emptying bins, removal of rubbish, etc.
· Keep Client’s environments clean and tidy to the highest standards
· To manage the work of the Cleaning Staff which will include training, instructing and supervising
· To ensure all works carried out by the Cleaning Staff are completed with due observation to appropriate Health & Safety requirements
· Train, instruct and supervise the work of Cleaning Staff
· To undertake a Deep Clean which includes, all of the above, plus for example shampooing carpets, stripping and re-polishing floors, cleaning lockers, etc.
· To check cleaning equipment is safe to use before starting work and report any defects immediately. Ensure all cleaning equipment, including machinery used, is cleaned and returned to designated storerooms in a safe and tidy manner after use ready for next cleaning operation
· Working 40 hours per week from 06:00 -15:00, Monday to Friday.
Et si c'était vous ?
· Ideally should have experience of working in a cleaning supervisory role
· Experience of working in a customer focused environment essential
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all types of people
· A flexible and proactive approach to work with a can do attitude
· Basic knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for the equipment and chemicals used
· Able to work under own initiative to meet requirements of the role
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.