Vos missions & challenges
- Reporting to M&E Shift Supervisor
- To maintain all buildings and plant ensuring both service standards and perception are maintain to the required levels as set out by management, supervisors and the contract KPIs.
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of associated paperwork, recording recommendations and/or material requirements accordingly
- To make recommendations of replacement parts and materials in order to ensure the highest levels of equipment and building availability.
- To oversee specialist sub-contractors
- To work to the highest standard and in full compliance with statutory legislation
- To cover for other technicians as necessary in various buildings, including participation in a call out work rota
- Working 38.5 hours per week, 4 on / 4 off, Days only - 0700 - 1900
Et si c'était vous ?
- Will have undergone a trade apprenticeship and hold current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an electrical discipline specifically.
- Must be appointed in at least 2 AP/CP roles, and attend any training as necessary to maintain their AP/CP role
- Must have experience of building services/maintenance/facilities management
- Will be familiar with relevant legislation pertaining to the built environment (e.g. Regulations, ACOPs, Acts of Parliament, bylaws etc.)
- Will be able to demonstrate strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK and a current passport.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.