Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services Solutions currently has an exciting opportunity for an Information Systems Project Analyst to join our Information Systems team in London, Waterloo. The main purpose of this role is to identify and project manage end to end delivery of new Information Systems solutions across the business.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Regularly reviewing and identifying new and innovative technology or processes
- Implementing techniques to engage the business to identify opportunities for system improvement
- Acting as central point of contact for gaps identified in existing technological offering
- Undertaking business analysis activities to capture business requirements and conducting gap analysis
- Participating in or chairing requirements gathering meeting or workshops
- Obtaining sign-off on proposals, business requirements and systems testing
- Undertaking benefit reviews and assessments for suggested improvements
- Developing business cases, creating specification and project documentation to ensure project deliverables are clearly defined
- Coordinating internal and external resources to deliver solutions (identification of key stakeholders, liaison with internal and external service providers, chairing regular project reviews)
- Providing dedicated support upon project implementation before handover to the support team
Et si c'était vous ?
Who we are looking for:
- Must have previous experience in implementation of technological solutions, project management and business analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft software packages including Projects and Visio
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadline
- Previous experience of implementing sensor and IoT technology for building management is desirable
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.