Vos missions & challenges
- Reports to the Catering Services Manager
- To assist with all aspects of cleaning within the food production areas
- To assist with the receipt of catering supplies and deliveries and assist with general house-keeping of store areas
- To clean all designated areas and equipment according to the cleaning roster and to keep all catering working areas clean during and after service
- To assist with hospitality services and undertake hospitality deliveries in and around the building.
- To arrange collection of equipment after meetings
- To assist in the preparation and service of events as required
- To operate dishwashers and pot washers as required
- Working 40 hours per week, from 08.30 to 17.00, Monday to Friday
Et si c'était vous ?
- Previous experience in a similar role/working in a high volume catering operation
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with a willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of food hygiene and COSHH, including Basic food hygiene certificate
- Cleaning knowledge and/or previous health and safety training is desirable
- Please note - Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK and a passport.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.