Vos missions & challenges
VSL Polska, as member of Bouygues Construction Group is present on the Polish market for 20 years. The Company performs specialized construction works as stay cable, post tensioning supply and installation for bridges, buildings and containments.
As Contracts Engineer, you will have to manage good preparation and execution of VSL Poland contracts. To succeed on your missions, you will have to use your communication and negotiation skills while cooperating with the Client, Site Team, Supply Chain and with all departments involved in the project such as: Finance Department and H&S Department.
Your analytical ability will let you resolve any emerging problems as quickly and effectively possible.
Accountabilities and key tasks:
- Preparing all human, technical and material resources for a good project realization
- Preparing all technical and administrative documentation necessary for the good project realization
- Managing safety on the construction sites,
- Managing construction budgets,
- Managing contractual schedules,
- Managing that construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Overseeing monthly financial evolution of project
- Liaising with technical. financial, HR, legal teams and the client’s own representatives
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
Et si c'était vous ?
Essential & Desirable criteria:
- Completed studies (MA) in Engineering
- Previous experience in Civil Engineering (min 2 years)
- Experienced contract negotiator, analytical, financial skills
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to drive continuous improvement
- Good oral and writing skills in Polish and English.
- Previous contracts management experience.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the company, its projects and activities in Poland and worldwide
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.