Vos missions & challenges
The main mission of the Senior Project Engineer is to coordinate on site construction engineering functions for allocated projects to achieve project time and budget objectives and provide sufficient support for construction activities.
1. May direct and coordinate the activities of a project team, program work loads and provide technical and administrative guidance to project staff to ensure aims and objectives are effectively and economically achieved.
2. Ensure project completion is on time and on budget. Record complete work, costs incurred, materials used and retain progress drawings.
3. Manage on site engineering functions through Site and Graduate Engineers.
4. Assign work and assist with reviews for accuracy and adherence to required standards of supplier, subcontractor quotations/purchase orders and subcontractor agreements.
5. Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress including workforce, ensure equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements.
6. Monitor quality and quantities of incoming equipment and material, check working drawings, construction and specifications against site plans and conditions and arrange corrections or modifications where necessary.
7. Participate in site meetings and tool box meetings.
8. Participate in planning future requirements including machine tools, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour. Direct site surveys and preparatory work prior to construction.
9. Seek guidance on complex technical problems, policy matters or workforce problems as required for satisfactory completion of construction work.
10. Liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and planning authorities to ensure satisfactory completion of major structures and construction work.
11. Ownership of the productivity management of works under their direct control and report regularly to the Project Manager.
Et si c'était vous ?
The following competencies / qualifications are required for this position:
1. Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent.
2. Knowledge of Company Quality procedures, Workplace Health and Safety Act and HR manual/ procedures.
3. Ability to formulate/ prepare contractual claims and variations.
4. Detailed knowledge of head and subcontract agreement pertaining to specific project.
5. Ability to develop and implement a budget and forecasts.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.