Vos missions & challenges
- Work within the Melbourne Metro project team to assist with scoping and cost estimating of works, updating the asset management system and compiling of relevant QA & safety documentation including a Master Project Schedule.
- Provide required reports to the Superintendent to meet monthly reporting timelines.
- Assist all members as/ where required in ensuring all elements of QA & Environment Management Systems are maintained at the highest levels.
- Assist the Superintendent in routinely providing all relevant information required for the timely compilation and submission of all necessary.
- Preparation of both short- and longer-term detailed construction plans and targets as required.
- In conjunction with the Superintendent assist where required in the review of project budgets and ongoing expenses to ensure Financial Control remains within the acceptable limits of the budget at all stages of the project.
- Understand the client’s requirements in relation to all Project Plans, Document Control procedures and QA/ Environment requirements in order to meet or exceed their expectations at all times.
- Assist with the preparation of site budgets and reports.
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative safety, environment and quality risk assessments to ensure acceptable quality of structures and finishes.
- Perform all duties in accordance with CYP policies, processes, systems, reporting and procedures
Et si c'était vous ?
Tertiary qualifications Construction / Engineering Discipline
Previous work in a Rail environment would be desirable.
Demonstrated skills in programming, cost control, quality assurance, safety and
supervision / people management
Diploma of Project Management in Engineering, Science, Building, Construction or equivalent.
Minimum 5-10 years’ engineering experience in a railway environment.
Experience on > $100 M Projects
Project Engineer and operational experience.
Knowledge of project management structure, plans, specification, standards and implications for project accountabilities.
Understanding of the Project Design Management Plan, Quality Management Plan.
Safety Management Plan and Environmental Management Plan.
Pre-contracts knowledge in relation to design, planning and legislative requirements.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.