Vos missions & challenges
- To provide effective and professional compliance support to the Operational/FM Team by providing operational documentation, record keeping and monitoring statutory compliance services relating to all locations on the contract
- To assist as required with third party and internal compliance audits and help ensure the Business complies to all necessary statutory, mandatory and H&S requirements.
- Support the Hard FM team with reviews of RAMs, quotations, PO’s and other ad-hoc queries
- To assist in the management of the 53-week planner, and the scheduling of sub-contractors against the required visit
- To liaise with the client team to ensure all relevant compliance documentation is available to be uploaded to their systems at any time
- Ensure all maintenance contracts and documentation with external contractors are in order
- Co-ordinate and manage sub-contractors in collaboration with Hard Services Management. Ensuring all processes are adhered to and provide regular feedback on their performance.
- The hours for this role are 40 hours per week from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Et si c'était vous ?
- Able to demonstrate excellent IT, communication and client relationship skills
- High level of literacy in using CAFM packages (knowledge of Maximo is desirable)
- Experience in co-ordinating compliance on a multi-site contract
- Able to use own initiative and work well under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- To be able to work effectively alone, or as part of a team
- Holding an IOSH certificate (or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience of working on local government contracts is desirable
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
En complément, vous bénéficierez de :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.