Vos missions & challenges
The Junior cost controller position is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects and tracing costs to underlying activities. He has to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management though out costs allocations, follow ups and reporting. Invoicing to various projects is as well a main part of the scope of work.
- Responsible of controls activities including the measures of cost, time and scope of the project in accordance with the contract.
- Cost planning, forecasting and monitoring cost estimations.
- Tracking milestones and insuring project targets are realized.
- Validate scope documents with contract scope/ sales estimates.
- Prepare cost estimates and update online costs forecasts.
- Minimise deviation through rigorous cost control and forecasting.
- Close control of subcontracts/ supplier accounts costs.
- Periodic financial statements about project progress
- Regular reporting of risk/ opportunities and potential deviations.
- Timely supporting documentation for project reviews.
Et si c'était vous ?
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Management/Accounting & Finance
• 2 years’ experience in a Junior Cost Control/ Finance officer role
• High profile global Construction/Civil Engineering Company
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Advanced excel & accounting skills
· Methodical, organised and meticulous
· Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
· Technical knowledge of site techniques
· Ability to critique, recommend and implement initiatives that seek efficiencies either from a process or systems perspective
Conformément aux dispositions légales, vous êtes éligible au Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) (https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/qu-est-ce-que-le-volontariat-international)