Vos missions & challenges
Assist the commercial team in implementing effective commercial practices across the project.
All our employees have a key role in ensuring the success of CYP’s health, safety, environmental & quality management program and to fulfil this, each person must adopt the Projects core safety and environmental values.
Main key accountabilities:
- Provide financial and accounting support working within relevant procedures and guidelines
- Assist in the implementation of a efficient project-related document control register and procedure
- Establish and maintain a correspondence filing system
- Understanding of contractual requirements and stakeholder expectations
- Ability to assist in compliance and report procedures and processes
- Ability to assist in records management procedures and records, register and version control
- Deliver a scope of work in accordance with procedures, project plans or specifications for work that is planned for the short term view, e.g. from daily to fortnightly
- Review project based Rights & Obligations under the Head Contract and ensure commercial practices are aligned and project team is aware of Head Contract Rights and Obligations.
- Review project based Commercial Practices utilising the Commercial Handbook and provide feedback to the Project Manager.
- Provide assistance to the Commercial Team with earned value and productivity reporting.
- Ensure that the obligations of every individual to have a duty of care for people, community, Safety, Quality, Environment etc. are supported
Et si c'était vous ?
Essential: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Engineering, or other associated disciplines
Desirable: Further education for future career path, e.g. recognition of prior learning
Essential: Technical competency, understanding, experience or commitment to the area that wish to work in, e.g. Commercial
- Relevant work experience in area of expertise as per University/course requirements, e.g. 90-120 days for Commercial
- Work towards professional experience
Proactivity, dynamism, good communication and presentation skills, problem solving etc.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.