Vos missions & challenges
VSL as a member of Bouygues Construction, operates worldwide in a network of some 50 locations, and is a leading specialist in the field of post tensioning, complex pre-casting, bridge construction, specialist foundations, bridge and asset remediation, and related construction techniques.
Therefore, we are looking for a Precast Yard Engineer/ VIE for the NSCR project in Philippines.
Construction of a 16kms elevated viaduct in the north of Manilla on the new NSCR (North South Corridor Railways). The project consists in precasting about 4800 concrete segments and erected them on site using 4 launching gantries. The project started in Jan 2020, and is scheduled to complete Q2/2023.
Accountabilities and key tasks given to the VIE:
Assist the precast yard manager in the management of the precast yard, that includes:
- Planning the works for the day and 3 weeks in advance
- Plan resources, and subcontractors.
- Plan the procurement of materials, concrete and rebar especially to insure smooth production
- Coordinate with the QA manager and the QC inspectors the Quality control checks, and follow up on snagging and finishing works,
- Coordinate all survey works, and insure accuracy of the data.
- Coordinate with the erection works the delivery of segments to the erection fronts.
- Record production data and compile them on a weekly and monthly report
- Manage safety, together with the H&S manager
Et si c'était vous ?
- Have a good command on EXCEL, WORD, AUTOCAD at least.
- Be opened minded, keen to learn, and resilient.
- Be autonomous, self-responsible.
- Shall be proactive into the safety of the project and play their role.
Foreign languages : English