Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Travaux publics is looking for a VIE Executive Assistant to work on one of their project in Australia.
· The Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for providing high level executive support to the CEO mainly involving diary management, producing quality presentations and reports, and general administrative support to the CEO.
· This is a demanding high-level role but there are periods where additional functions can be performed. The EA will have access to confidential and commercially sensitive information and must only release or discuss information under direction of the CEO. The EA takes direction on all executive administration work from the CEO and reports to him directly.
· meetings with timely management of diary, invitations, and appointments.
· Collate information to produce reports and presentations.
· Ensure the coordination of relevant documentation for the CEO to review and successful delivery post leadership meetings.
· Handle correspondence directed to the CEO and GM when and where relevant.
· Evolve and optimise the company filing and documentation system.
· Travel arrangements & other duties as required.
· Some out of hours worked where necessary may be required from time to time.
· Solve basic technical issues related to electronic devices and equipment.
Et si c'était vous ?
· Experience working in a high-level Executive support role within a large organisation.
· Certificate IV in Business Administration (or equivalent)
· Proven ability to produce high quality documents in a timely manner for internal, external and Board purposes.
· High level organisational skills and the ability to multi-task, manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Advanced skills and experience with Microsoft applications Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and self-management skills.
· Construction industry background
· Strong skills in technology applications: Microsoft Teams, Canva, Adobe Acrobat DC
English is required