Vos missions & challenges
The Trunk Road T2 is part of the strategic road network development of Route 6 in Hong Kong, that also includes Central Kowloon Route (CKR) and Tseung Kwan O – Lam Tin Tunnel (TKO-LTT). The overall project will give an east-west express link between West Kowloon and Tseung Kwan O and relieves the existing heavily utilized road network. Trunk Road T2 project is a 16 billion Hong Kong dollars contract for Civil Engineering Hong Kong’s Development.
The scope of the Trunk Road T2 project includes :
• Tunneling works : a dual two-lane trunk road of 3.4km long, including Depressed Road (0.29km), Cut-and-Cover Tunnel (0.1km) at South Apron, 2.4km Sub-Sea TBM tunnel under the Kwun Tong Typhoon Shelter and Victoria Harbor, Drill-and-Break Tunnel and Drill-and-Blast Tunnel (0.4km) and a hard-rock TBM tunnel (0.48km) between Cha Kwo Ling Landfall and Lam Tin Interchange.
• Civil works : Launching shaft, West Ventilation Building (WVB), East Ventilation Building (EVB)
• Infrastructure Works : Developments at the Former South Apron including civil, structural, E&M and landscape works
Under the responsibility of the TBM manager and the senior production engineer, we offer a training as assistant site engineer for the hard-rock TBM activities. All the hard-rock TBM activities will be concentrated in 2023, as a crucial acceleration measure of the project.
- Organization and follow-up of cutter-tools refurbishment workshop, including set-up phase, materials and labor management
- Organization and follow-up of cutter-head maintenance activities
- Daily excavation activities follow-up and improvements
- Involvement in logistic, procurement and delivery process
Et si c'était vous ?
- Engineering student (final training or gap year)
- Good communication skills, with several interlocutor and interfaces
- Adaptative behavior
- Motivated to work on site
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
En complément, vous bénéficierez de :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.