Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Travaux Publics (TP) and Laing O’Rourke, two of Europe’s most dynamic engineering andb;p;;.b. construction specialists, are working together in a joint venture named BYLOR to deliver the main civil engineering works at Hinkley Point C (HPC) worth over £2.8 billion.
Bylor are pushing the boundaries of innovation and modern technology while delivering high quality construction on a massive scale. Bylor have already broken the UK record for the largest continuous concrete pour of 9,000m3 of concrete.
This is great opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation that is challenging the industry and making history.
Purpose of the role:
Help maintain the P6 environment to the planning standards, technically support the BYLOR planning team, and encourage planning best practice.
Key responsibilities and specific accountabilities:
- Help in providing P6 technical support and resolving P6 technical challenges;
- Managing access for newly joining/departing Planners on the platform;
- Creating P6 user accounts and supporting users in troubleshooting;
- Managing the Enterprise data (Baselines, EPS, OBS, Project/Activity Codes, Resources, Calendars etc.);
- Support with importing contractors’ schedules (XERs) into the P6 Database;
- Managing the weekly and monthly programme update cycles;
- Performing schedule Quality Assurance analysis;
- Setting and updating P6’s filters & layouts;
- Extracting programme data and preparing weekly and month end reports;
- Provision of schedule reporting data sets to feed project reporting systems and data analysis tools;
- Preparation of Ad-hoc schedule data reports as required;
- Liaising with the client on all aspects related to the shared database.
Et si c'était vous ?
- Understanding of Project Controls general technical skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong multitasking abilities;
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills;
- A valid driver's license;
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong communication, planning and organisation skills.