Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Travaux Publics - Dragages Hong Kong is looking for its future Digital/Innovation Engineer trainee to help us prepare for future projects.
From its Asian roots in the early 1950s, Dragages (pronunciation: “Drah-gah-zh”) came to Hong Kong more than 65 years ago. Since then, the company has been involved in a range of landmark projects, across Hong Kong and Asia, which have put Dragages firmly on the regional and international map. Dragages is a part of a globally-respected network of construction-related companies, headed by Bouygues Construction, hence empowered by the support, resources and technical know-how to complete the most technically demanding projects.
Bringing along our international experience and local knowledge, Dragages is recognised as a pioneer in its industry, spearheading new construction techniques and technologies across its civil, building, electrical and mechanical divisions.
Having grown hand in hand with Hong Kong, our mission remains to deliver all our projects to the highest level of client, staff and stakeholder’s satisfaction.
As part of this internship, you will report to the Head of Digital, Innovation and Transformation in the Head Office (North Point) with exposure to business operation in all Hong Kong.
The Intern for Project Digital Management Plan will analyze business practice (document sharing solutions, data architecture, IT networks, software license distribution, etc.) and further needs (data analysis, reporting …) to formulate a standard proposal / template for digital management on project, and for pricing the implementation of digital from tender stage.
For Project Digital Management Plan the intern will mainly deliver a standard document (or a standard set of cross-referenced documents) to constitute the Project Digital Management Plan. An incremental approach will be held to constitute the set of documents step by step.
Project Digital Management Plan deployment the intern will coordinate with the teams in charge of digital, BIM, IT on the projects and in Head Office.
Et si c'était vous ?
- Master level student in Construction, or other specialties related to digital and project management;
- A taste for understanding operational and corporate needs associated with construction project management and the use of digital in construction;
- Ability to understand users requirements and a problem-solving attitude, including creative thinking, adaptability, anticipation;
- Practice to work in an ordered way, and to compile complex instructions in an ordered set of documents;
- Proficient in Office 365 (Teams, SharePoint);
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
- Fluency in English is a must, in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is a plus;
- Familiarity with the Construction industry is a plus;
- Familiarity to standard quality systems is a plus;
- A previous experience in data management / BIM / business intelligence / digital business analysis will be appreciated.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
En complément, vous bénéficierez de :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.