Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Travaux Publics is looking for a planning engineer to join its solar farm project in Australia.
The project will be developed in Carwarp, approximately 20 minutes south of Mildura. The project is planned for deployment at a site that has existing approvals for a solar farm. The project requirements fit within the scope of those approvals.
Your main responsabilities:
Ensure that the project is planned such that the time aspects of the project are controlled thus optimising resources and minimising construction costs;
Prepare, maintain and track project Baseline programs and in-house target programs;
Ability to communicate the programs to the workforce level;
Prepare project and management dashboard planning reports;
Develop, implement, and maintain project controls procedures;
Tracking critical path and highlighting flags with the project manager;
Attending and scheduling meetings as required;
Monitoring and tracking project progress and writing up reports;
Meticulous record keeping and data management abilities.
Track the actual productivities against the planned benchmarks;
Understanding and meeting all contract requirements;
Continuous communication with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
Et si c'était vous ?
• Degree in engineering, project management;
• Recent graduates or young professionals in planning
• Strong technical skills and a genuine interest in the solar farm industry;
• Proactive problem solvers with excellent communication and teamwork abilities;
• Adaptability and a willingness to learn and grow
in a fast-paced environment;
• Working knowledge in Primavera P6;
• Proficiency in MS Office.