Vos missions & challenges
At Bouygues Construction Australia, we’re dedicated to the design, construction, finance and delivery of innovative projects across civil infrastructure, buildings and
energy & services.
As members of the Bouygues Construction group, a global network of more than 50,000 people working in over 80 countries, we’ve been working in Australia for more
than 25 years. We've delivered many successful projects to date, including the Sydney Airport Link (T2 Airport Line), NorthConnex or WestConnex 3A.
Bouygues Construction Australia, operating in the Cross Yarra Partnership (CYP) to deliver the Metro Tunnel Project in Melbourne, is currently looking for talented Planning Engineer to join our dynamic Planner team.
This project set to expand Melbourne’s rail network with design and construction of nine-kilometer twin tunnels and five new underground stations (including caverns and shafts: Arden, Parkville, CBD North, CBD South, Domain.
As a planning engineer in Bouygues Construction Australia, you will play a role in ensuring the success of the Melbourne Metro project.
Here are the key responsibilities that await you:
- Strategic Project Planning: ensure that the project is planned such that the time aspects of the project are controlled to optimize resource utilization and minimize
construction costs, all while keeping a keen eye on project timelines
- Coordination: Communicate the programs to the workforce level
- Project controls: develop, implement and maintain project control procedures to ensure the projects stays on track - for example tract actual productivities against planned
benchmarks to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Reporting: Create insightful reports that provide valuable insight
- Contract compliance: understand and meet all contract requirements to uphold project integrity and contractual obligations
Et si c'était vous ?
You recently graduated in engineering or project management, or you have an experience in planning;
You have technical skill and a genuine interest for this project;
You have experience with Primavera P6 and you are proficient in MS Office;
You are a proactive problem solver with excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
So, if you see yourself in this description, don't hesitate to join us!
Bouygues Construction Australia is providing equal opportunities and respect inclusive and diverse workplace. All candidates are encouraged to apply to this position.
The VIE Planning Engineer will be based in Melbourne.