Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Travaux Publics is looking for a VIE to work on the T2 Trunk Road Project.
The main scope of the T2 Project includes the construction of a 3.4km dual two-lane trunk road, ventilation buildings, electrical and mechanical services, and other associated works.
The construction is a Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) excavation, cut-and-cover, drill-and-break, drill-and-blast methods.
Your responsibilities during the assignment will be :
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers to understand project objectives, specifications, and constraints.
- Conduct thorough analysis of project requirements, including site conditions, available resources, and environmental factors.
- Develop and propose innovative technical methods and engineering strategies to optimize project execution and achieve project goals.
- Create detailed technical plans, methodologies, and work procedures for civil work projects, ensuring compliance with industry standards, regulations, and safety guidelines.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to project teams during the planning, design, and execution phases of civil work projects.
- Collaborate with construction teams to evaluate and improve construction processes, equipment utilization, and material selection.
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost-benefit analyses for proposed technical methods, considering factors such as efficiency, safety, and sustainability.
- Identify and resolve technical issues, challenges, and bottlenecks that may arise during project execution.
- Monitor project progress and performance to ensure adherence to established technical methods and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in civil engineering techniques, construction materials, and technologies, and incorporate relevant innovations into project methodologies.
- Collaborate with other departments, contractors, and external stakeholders to ensure effective coordination and communication regarding technical methods and project requirements.
Et si c'était vous ?
- Master’s degree in civil engineering or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Method Engineer or a similar role in the civil work field.
- Strong knowledge of civil engineering principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proficiency in using engineering software and tools for analysis, design, and project management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with industry regulations, codes, and standards related to civil engineering and construction.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality in engineering practices.