Vos missions & challenges
The main site is located to the West of London (Underground Station on Metropolitan Line = Rickmansworth WD3 9XN).
Bouygues Travaux Publics is in partnership with 2 local companies to deliver 21.6km of high-speed rail infrastructure for the British department for Transport (HS2 C1 civil works contract): 3.37km viaduct and 16.04km twin-bored tunnel. In total 2,400+ people on site.
Based at the main office, you will assist the project financial controller in participating in all activities of the finance department including the management of accounting, auditing and budgeting within our organization.
The missions include :
Monthly closures process:
- preparing financial statements
- managing sitewide accounts
- assisting with preparations for audits
Biannual budgets review:
- assisting in budgeting and forecasting with budget owners
Ad-hoc request and studies:
- perform transversal tasks and analysis
- advise on possible actions to improve the project financial performance
Et si c'était vous ?
- Master in business/ finance/cost control/project control.
- A small experience in finance or construction is welcome.
- An interest in IT (SAP, Power BI, Excel) will be appreciated.
- Appetite to work in a multicultural environmen