Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Authorising Engineer to join our Assurance & Compliance team. The successful applicant will join our growing Assurance & Compliance department based in London, Waterloo and will be supporting a variety of nationwide contracts.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Authorising Engineer will involve:
- Responsibility for implementing the BYES Safety Rules and Procedures for the appointed disciplines in line with company policies and changes in legislation
- Assessing the experience, training and competence of Authorised Persons (APs), Responsible Persons, Competent Persons and Skilled Persons, and providing recommendations of appointment
- Carrying out internal or external auditing activities, including evaluation of subcontractor documentation and service reports
- Providing technical and engineering support and coaching to ensure all APs are able to carry out their duties; to assist in the development of APs to ensure a balanced succession plan
- Designing and delivering suitable levels of training; facilitating workshops to ensure persons under BYES UK’s management, supervision and control have the required and acceptable level of competence
- Supporting the business development and advisory services departments through provision of data, site information gathering visits, auditing and mobilisation support
- Conducting investigations ensuring BYES learn from the event and all actions are completed within the agreed timeframes minimising the risk of any similar accidents and incidents occurring in the future
- Reviewing data and information and preparing compliance status performance reports
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must hold professional qualifications and recognised membership (MIET, I.Eng or ACIBSE)
- Apprentice trained or degree qualified engineer (mechanical or electrical bias) with an experience working within M&E maintenance
- Excellent communication, customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Management experience of working in a critical engineering environment
- NEBOSH / IOSH (or equivalent) health and safety management qualification
- Flexibility to travel nationwide
- Authorised Person or / and Authorising Engineer experience is an advantage
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.