Vos missions & challenges
With Bouygues Energies and Services Solutions (BYES) growing presence and sustained success in the Energy Performance Contracting market, the Energy team is seeking to expand our engineering capacity and resource to meet current and future business needs. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Chartered Electrical Engineer with the solid electrical services design and project engineering experience within new build construction and solar PV projects. The successful applicant will join our Energy team based in Cambridge and will be supporting a variety of local and nationwide projects.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer will involve:
- Providing HV/LV electrical engineering expertise and competency in support of the development and management of large-scale renewable energy projects.
- Managing sub-consultants and sub-contractors during preparation of electrical system designs for energy performance contracts, including tendering and scoping processes.
- Providing electrical engineering technical advisory services and support during project delivery and installation.
- Leading applications and engagement processes with Distribution Network Operators, including the preparation and management of new connections applications (such as EREC G99).
- Developing, managing and delivering energy performance projects including conception and development of energy conservation measures, management of supply chain, vetting of supplier engineering proposals and calculation of guaranteed energy savings.
- Providing technical and engineering support to assist in the development and growth of an Energy Performance Contracting business.
- Preparing business cases for Energy Performance Contracts which will have guaranteed savings.
- Coordinating with the project management team to ensure the delivery of Energy Performance Contract energy conservation measures on site once they are contracted
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have previous experience in electrical services and systems designs and installations for new build construction projects and solar PV projects
- Bachelor of Engineering (B Eng) Degree, Electrical or Building Services Engineering Degree with significant electrical engineering design and construction experience
- Chartered Electrical Engineer with CIBSE or IEE
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge and experience of energy data analysis, normalising, baseline setting, budgeting, audit and reporting
- Very good knowledge of UK Carbon Emissions legislation
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.