Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Manager with the Solar PV experience to join our growing team. The successful applicant will join our Renewable Energy team based in London, Waterloo and will be supporting a variety of nationwide contracts.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Engineering Manager will involve:
- Assisting in the management of the Company’s day to day operations and maintenance activities and defect liability period activities in solar farms delivered by the Company
- Assisting in the management of the commissioning activities of solar farms being delivered
- Providing asset performance, simulation, measurement and verification as well as reporting of PV plant performance for assets in operation under the responsibility of the Company
- Assisting in design reviews of PV designs performed by others to ensure suitability for construction, maintenance and performance
- Assisting in the management of subcontracted operations and maintenance activities
- Keeping abreast of technological and commercial market developments within solar PV field
- Ensuring that all solar PV related customer queries are appropriately processed, recorded and resolved
- Ensuring the consistent high quality of services through management of and interface with third parties, sub-contractors as well as in-house resources
- Effectively managing supply chain, ensuring supply chain audits are conducted and appropriate action plans put in place for improvements
- Facilitating delivery of Key Performance Indicators and Performance Monitoring data prescribed on a contractual basis, ensuring that operational monitoring mechanisms are accurate
- Implementing the company’s corporate strategies, especially in the context of optimising financial performance, Quality Assurance requirements, Health & Safety good practice and statutory compliance
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have previous experience in the UK solar PV market
- Ideally a qualified electrician (City & Guilds), HV Authorised Person
- Hands on technical experience in PV with the knowledge of PV software
- Commercial and business acumen
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Flexible attitude with the ability to travel to various site locations in the UK
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.