Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services FM currently has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our Commercial team. The role will be supporting operational contracts based in Slough and Central London with occasional travel to our H/O in London, Waterloo.
The purpose of the role:
The Finance Analyst is responsible for delivering professional, timely and accurate financial reporting & forecasting, for a range of business units within Bouygues E&S. This is a broad role, which encompasses financial management, contractual support and risk management.
As a Finance Analyst, your day to day duties will involve:
- Being responsible for the production of the monthly contract financial results including the variance analysis via profit and loss accounts reviews, balance sheet reconciliations and risk analysis
- Producing the month end management accounts reporting pack
- Producing and analysing the KPIs for areas such as invoicing, staffing, purchasing, allocations and stock control and alerting managers to trends
- Preparing the monthly invoices for both core and non-core activity; monitoring and chasing debt to optimise cash flow
- Conducting commercial reviews with budget holders to review the KPIs; distributing minutes and following up action points
- Leading the budgeting/forecasting process
- Assisting in the production of financial information for the client; attending client meetings
- Leading the preparation of the pricing of variation quotations and driving initiatives for income maximisation and cost reductions
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified ideally or working towards it (study support will be offered to the successful candidate)
- Experience gained in a similar role, preferably in the FM sector
Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ideally based in West London for easy access to Slough (occasional travel to Central London will be required)
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centres, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.