Vos missions & challenges
As a Superintendent, you will play a significant part in the success of Foundation works by directly managing the execution of field operations. We rely on Superintendents to set the highest expectations among their crew(s) for safety, quality, schedule, cost performance and team development. Every day you will bring your hands-on attitude to not only work on some of VSL Ground Engineering largest and unique projects but to also build builders who will continue to shape our infrastructure for generations to come.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures;
- Develop a working understanding of plans, specifications, permits and other jobsite requirements and constraints, and ensure all subordinates understand their responsibilities for executing same;
- Coach assistant superintendents and foremen in their professional development
- Supervise subordinates, subcontractors and crew operations to ensure all are conducted to high standards that meet or exceed Project requirements and Client expectations;
- Monitor costs, compare with estimate/budget and report to Project Manager;
- Participate in planning of operations with the Project Manager and Engineer;
- Participate in Project start-up and progress meetings;
- Prepare all activity, safety and progress reports and report any problems to the Project Manager for resolution;
- Ensures that scheduling/quality/safety objectives are met;
- Organize construction activities and ensure the completion of the work by the workforce and/or subcontractors in his/her field of activity;
- Provide solutions to production problems and technical issues.
Et si c'était vous ?
Qualifications and Education Requirements
The Superintendent shall have experience in Special Foundations projects supervision of similar size and technical difficulty and shall be able to communicate with subordinates and subcontractors as well as the Client’s Engineer and site representatives. He/she shall have adequate skills to understand the plans and specifications, means and methods of construction and reporting.
Other specifities :
We are looking for a :
- Diaphragm Wall Superintendent ;
- Grouting Superintendent.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.