Vos missions & challenges
- Reporting to the Support Service Manager
- To work with and lead the Helpdesk team in providing the required service by, receiving calls, emails and walk in visitors; logging service requests on the FM work management system; booking resources and responding to queries.
- To ensure delivery of consistently high standards of customer service, presenting a professional and polite image to all customers
- To assist in the preparation of reports and documents, as well as the escalation, resolution and prompt communication in relation to the complaints process
- To liaise with Service Managers regarding outstanding jobs and ensure user/customers are updated on progress of jobs logged
- To support the Service Manager in aspects of people management such as appraisals, performance and attendance reviews
- Working hours are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, 8hrs per day between 7:30 – 19:30
Et si c'était vous ?
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written & verbal; over the telephone & face to face, able to maintain confidentiality)
- Previous helpdesk/administration experience and good IT proficiency (able to use emails, management systems, compile reports) including Intermediate/Advanced MS Excel and Word;
- Maximo/CAFM experience a plus
- Well organised, able to prioritise and use own initiative with flexible attitude and adaptability
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience and awareness of HR procedures is an advantage
- Please note - Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.