Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Construction IT UK currently has an open vacancy for an IT Assistant Administrator to join the team in London, Waterloo. This is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months.
As an IT Assistant Administrator, your day to day duties will involve:
- Being responsible for the administration of central IT information systems (Oasis and software register)
- Being responsible for the follow up of requests for new IT equipment/software and mobile phones
- Organising purchase and delivery of the equipment, logging calls to have equipment built and liaising with the different teams to ensure timely delivery
- Maintaining a good relationship with end-users, ensuring they are regularly updated with any service delivery issues
- Carrying out regular audits to ensure that the asset and software registers are up to date
- Co-ordinating the disposal of equipment no longer needed
Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the department
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of working in a similar support role is preferred
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Great customer care skills and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Outlook and advanced Excel
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.