Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to join our Facilities Management team on our new hospital contract at the Royal Hospital for Children & Young People based in Little France, Edinburgh. This is a permanent full-time position working 8 hour shifts from Mon-Fri, either earlies or lates.
- To deliver routine maintenance and general duties as allocated by management
- To apply relevant trade skills to allocated jobs as directed by the business
- To ensure the grounds, gardens and building are clean and tidy at all times
- To carry out PAT testing following training completion
- To cover for other team members when needed
- Working hours: 8 hours per day from Mon-Fri, either earlies or lates.
- To participate in the on call rota, and carry out overtime as required
Et si c'était vous ?
- A trade apprenticeship and/or relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National in mechanical or electrical systems
- Must have experience of building services/maintenance/handyman skills
- Ability to manage work load and plan day effectively
- Full clean driving licence for the purpose of driving company vehicles as required
- A team player with strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate, and ambition for personal development
- Able to work on own initiative with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and further development.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.