Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies and Services has an exciting opportunity for an experienced M&E Technician (Commercial Electrical FM Building Services) to join our team providing FM maintenance at two secondary schools in Peterborough. This is a full-time permanent position working 40 hrs p/week from 8am-5pm.
- To deliver electrical PPM and reactive works across two schools
- To apply trade skills to undertake scheduled, planned and reactive maintenance tasks. This will include testing of wiring to fixed electrical installations, emergency lighting and portable appliances
- To immediately report and/or make safe any potentially dangerous or hazardous situations and escalate to line management
- To manage own monthly workload using PDA handheld device and be familiar with Maximo or similar asset management software system
- To ensure prompt and accurate completion of all associated paperwork
- Hours for this post are 40 per week working Monday - Friday from 08.00 to 17.00, as well as participating in the on call rota and any out of normal working hour’s activity
Et si c'était vous ?
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Must hold C&G / NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in an electrical discipline and C&G 2391 – Electrical Testing and Inspection qualification
- Able to carry out fault finding and diagnostics on commercial electrical systems
- Possess good inter-personal skills in dealing with both customers and colleagues
- Driving licence essential
- Computer literate, particularly in MS Word and Excel
- Able to obtain enhanced DBS clearance
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.