Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Shift Maintenance Technician to join our Facilities Management team at our client’s site in Cambridge city centre. This is a permanent full-time position working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern which will alternate weekly between 06:00 to 18:00 and 10:00 to 22:00, as well as a requirement to participate in the on call rota
- To provide the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical and mechanical services plant and equipment
- To carry out the installation of new electrical equipment as required i.e. minor new works, refurbishment and capital works replacement programme
- Investigate, trouble shoot and rectify defects for all electrical systems and associated plant/components or if unable to do so, arrange specialist BYES FM’s external staff or Subcontractors
- Experienced in all types of Mechanical Engineering design and installation techniques with the ability to appraise problems and the capability to rectify them.
- Participate in the management / organisation of Subcontractors
- Ensure prompt and accurate completion of all associated paperwork
- To participate in the Appointed Persons role for an identified discipline
- Working 12 hour shifts on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern which will alternate weekly between 06:00 to 18:00 and 10:00 to 22:00, as well as a requirement to participate in the on call rota
Et si c'était vous ?
- Experience of building maintenance essential together with a full trade electrical or mechanical apprenticeship and current qualifications such as C&G, BTEC National Diploma, NVQ level III or similar, in an electrical or mechanical discipline
- Competent Person L8 experience
- Asbestos Awareness
- Good communication skills, customer focused with a proactive, flexible, can-do approach
- In-depth knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Driving license essential
- Able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working alongside children)
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.