Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services FM currently has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Officer to support our Projects team. The role will be based in our Head Office in London, Waterloo, but will require some travel from time to time.
The Projects team provides construction and building projects across various sites and sectors including healthcare, Government and energy performance contracts.
As a Procurement Officer, your day to day duties will involve:
- Developing a national and regional supply chain to suit the business demand
- Outsourcing, tendering and negotiating Single Works Agreements for all project works (above £100k) and following projects with Project Managers
- Preparing tenders for standard contracts with suppliers and subcontractors
- Developing tender analysis and present reports and recommendations to senior management
- Negotiating with suppliers and subcontractors the terms and conditions, rates and service provided
- Consistently monitoring the trade specific market place to ensure awareness of pricing trends, risks and opportunities
- Rationalising the supplier base and develop stronger purchasing leverage over key suppliers and subcontractors through the negotiation of supply agreements
- Managing categories on a business wide perspective
Providing procurement advice to the operational teams
Et si c'était vous ?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience in supply chain management is essential (ideally within construction / engineering or maintenance)
- Knowledge of operational purchasing and supply practice, policies and procedures
- Good level of numeracy with experience in cost analysis
- Strong negotiation skills and proven experience of tendering and contracting practices
- MCIPS qualifications (or working towards) is desirable
Facilities Management experience is beneficial
- Engineering background will be a great advantage
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.