Vos missions & challenges
· Responsible for the delivery of Soft FM services across PFI and Retained Estate.
· Responsible for developing sustainable delivery models focused on cost and quality
· To lead the implementation of change within the service with responsibility for the specification of equipment, training and operational roll out of systems and methods.
· To be responsible for the financial performance of Soft FM services and to oversee cross soft service efficiency gains, developing new approaches where appropriate
· Work with local site management to ensure all soft services are delivered to contract specification
· Promote effective and efficient co-ordination and integration between all teams ensuring continuity of service delivery, administration and procedures.
· Ensure the delivery of soft services in accordance with business systems, such as H&S, quality assurance, environmental management system, financial systems, administration and policies
· Ensure the effective management of items such as COSHH, PPE and H&S ensuring industry legislation and company quality systems are adhered to and managed to the very highest standard
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Et si c'était vous ?
· Significant Soft FM/Total FM experience
· Previous experience managing a large number of varied staff; excellent team leadership skills with experience of integrating teams and improving efficiency in order to deliver on own and team’s deadlines with consistency
· Excellent customer service skills and ability to cope with demanding customer requirements
· Budgetary experience with proven commercial acumen. Financially driven with ability to deliver to bottom line
· Good understanding of business systems and adept in seeing their adherence and development
· Will hold IOSH qualification
· Reliable, flexible and motivated approach to work, with a positive, customer-focused attitude
· Excellent project management skills and strong organisational skills
· Computer literacy with strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.