Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician – FM Building Services to join our team providing maintenance on our key hospital contract at Southmead Hospital in Bristol. This is a permanent full-time position working either:
DAYS - Mon-Fri, 40 hours per week on weekly alternating shifts of either 0700 – 1600 or 1000-1900.
SHIFTS – 4 on, 4 off (12 hour shifts from 7am-7pm)
- To apply relevant trade skills to any allocated jobs as directed by the M&E Supervisor
- To work alone with minimum supervision or within a team to carry out maintenance/repair of electrical services plant and equipment.
- Responsible for the safe operation, planned and reactive maintenance of electrical systems.
- To use relevant systems for the allocation and closure of work orders and maintenance of the Maximo system.
- To follow the Departmental Safety Policy, particularly with regard to approved Codes of Practice, Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments.
- To ensure that PPM and Reactive tasks are attended to in accordance with the contract timescales at all times.
Et si c'était vous ?
- City and Guilds 2394-01 scheme; Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installation.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Periodic Inspection of Electrical Installations (2391-51).
- 17th Edition regulations including amendment 3, C&G 2360 Part 1 & 2 or equivalent is preferred.
- Good knowledge of electrical testing, fault finding, maintenance, refurbishment and install. Must be able to work independently and when appropriate as part of a team.
- Must have a willingness to learn new skills and a flexible approach to dealing with planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Desirable to have good PC/IT skills.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.