Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Energy Manager to join our Mobile Engineering Services Division team based on our key FM contract at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford; please note there will be an occasional requirement to cover other building contracts across the Essex/London area (car allowance provided).
This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week from 8am-5pm.
· To lead the execution and provision of Energy Management Services across the Broomfield Hospital Estate on behalf of the Client. This shall include utilities monitoring and reporting, compliance, project identification and development.
· Client liaisons and attending client meetings
· To provide professional advice in the delivery of energy saving initiatives, ranging from no / low cost actions to major energy projects.
· To liaise with the energy engineering team for support in development of projects.
· To conduct Field Investigations, involving working in plant rooms and with plant and equipment for the identification and implementation of energy conservation measures and project development.
· Supervise, coordinate and administer the daily operations and energy utilities within the Estate.
· Monitoring and Targeting of energy consumption for each building and the reporting of monthly variances and trends for gas, electricity and water.
· Produce monthly energy reports and answer any requests from clients on energy consumptions, carbon emissions and all other energy related requests
Et si c'était vous ?
· Qualifications: BSc/BEng in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
· A commitment to energy management, sustainability and the conservation of energy and finite resources.
· Knowledge of Energy Performance in Buildings Directives (EPBD), mechanisms and requirements for compliance. DEC, EPC, ACI
· Good knowledge of energy efficiency / renewable energy solutions, products and services, commercial arrangements and construction requirements
· Experience in the development and implementation of AMR metering strategies and, operation of automated monitoring and targeting platforms
· Working experience of Building Management Systems (BMS), Monitoring and Targeting Systems (M&T), and Lighting Controls and Systems.
· Possess strong report-writing and IT skills especially in Excel and MS Project
· Be flexible, proactive, able to articulate and communicate effectively at all levels: previous client-facing experience an advantage
· Have strong time management skills to handle own workload and ad-hoc requests from clients or senior management
Able to obtain DBS clearance (due to working in a hospital environment) and government security clearance
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.