Vos missions & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a PPM Maintenance Planner to join our Facilities Management team based in London, Waterloo. This is a permanent role that will ideally suit an experienced M&E Engineer or Supervisor with a background in building services who is looking to join Operational Support and progress their career further.
The main purpose of this role is to develop, maintain and implement the corporate planned maintenance methodology through the effective use of our Maintenance Management System (Maximo).
As a Technical Planner your day to day duties will involve:
- Supporting the successful implementation of planned maintenance regimes across the operations in line with the asset management strategy, best practice and the priorities set by the senior management team
- Providing technical expertise and on-going guidance to the Asset Team and the wider business
- Leading the day to day deployment of the team of technical planners, surveyors and external contractors
- Being designated as a corporate Maximo specialist for asset management, ensuring the system is maintained and developed in accordance with the strategy
- Assisting in the successful mobilisation of new contracts primarily through setting up appropriate PPM regimes on Maximo
- Developing and implementing additional services to support the efficiency, development and growth of the business
Et si c'était vous ?
Some key skills and experience we are looking for:
- Must have practical experience and knowledge of building maintenance systems and processes
- Relevant engineering qualifications in mechanical or electrical discipline
- Able to manipulate data across several platforms e.g. databases, Excel, Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Great time management skills and ability to work under own initiative
- Able to obtain DBS and SC security clearance
- Familiarity with Maximo or other CAFM system
Why join us?
We value the variety and innovation that our diverse workforce brings. Our pledge is a diverse and inclusive workplace that offers fair treatment at work and a culture of mutual respect and dignity between colleagues.
All employees have a right to work in an environment in which the dignity of individuals is respected and which is free from harassment and bullying. We are committed to eliminating intimidation in any form.
We place a strong emphasis on continual development, both professional and interpersonal. Currently over 2% of the Company’s payroll is spent on Learning and Development activities. We have our own international and local training centers, delivering technical and management courses.
Temps de travail
Durée de contrat
Et en complément, vous bénéficierez d' :
Une intégration sur-mesure
Une offre de formation innovante, construite dans une logique de parcours
Une politique mobilité attractive
Une rémunération dynamique
Une épargne salariale Groupe
Des dispositifs complémentaires : Mutuelle, Prévoyance, Comité d'Entraide, Action Logement, etc
Ces éléments s’appliquent partiellement ou en totalité selon le type de contrat et votre localisation.