For the second year, Bouygues Construction is embarking on its Tour of France, proposing 500 pre-hiring courses! Pre-qualify yourself before 5 November. Information on the operation is just 2 scrolls away…
On the programme of this new Marathon :
• 13/11: Orléans & Bordeaux
• 14/11: Lyon
• 15/11: Nantes
• 16/11: Strasbourg
• 17/11: Lille
• 20/11 : Paris
Do you want to take part? Couldn’t be easier!
To pre-qualify, you must first fill in the form here
(it just takes 2 minutes), enclose your CV and explain why you want to undergo the Bouygues Construction experience. Note that registrations end on 5 November in the evening for all cities!
How will things be scheduled?
If you are selected:
• You will receive an e-mail 4 days prior to the date for the chosen city.
• If you are selected, we will propose an appointment for you.
• After the interview, you will have an answer.
Don’t miss out on this chance to attend your pre-hiring course!
They did it last year
• "It was a very interesting event, particularly the case study during the group interview which was highly interactive. What’s more, I appreciated a lot the fact that we had an answer directly afterwards."
Anas, today at Bouygues Travaux Publics
• "I thought the idea for the format was very interesting."
Zoé, today at Linkcity Ile-de-France