Bouygues Construction is committed to making its "Careers" website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005. To this end, it implements the strategy and actions, detailed in its multi-year plan currently being drafted. This accessibility statement applies to the website https://carrieres.bouygues-construction.com/en
STATE OF CONFORMITY
The Bouygues Construction "Careers" website is partially compliant with RGAA 4.0 at Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by the Ipedis company reveals that 85.9% of the RGAA 4.0 criteria of Double-A (AA) level are met.
- 10 non-compliant criteria
- 61 compliant criteria
- 35 criteria not applicable
NON ACCESSIBLE CONTENT
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which recur over several pages:
- Some links are not explicit.
- Some HTML best practice violations are also present in some components of the audited pages.
- Some contrast elements are also below the required ratio, however the text size has been enlarged to make it easier to read.
Exemptions for disproportionate burden
Below are the exemptions retained:
- The exchange module on the "Discuss with our teams" page is imported via a non-modifiable script
- Geolocation is imported via a non-editable script
- Some social media feed import scripts are not editable
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was made on September 25, 2020. Technologies used for the creation of the website:
The web page tests were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google chrome
- Microsoft Edge
The following tools were used during the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- IBM Accessibility Checker
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Site pages that have been the subject of the compliance check:
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form. Contact the Social Responsibility Department of Bouygues Construction Carrière at the following email address: email@example.com.
This procedure is to be used in the following case: You have reported to the website manager an accessibility problem that prevents you from accessing content or one of the portal services and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region
- Send a letter by post (free, do not put a stamp) Defender of rights Free reply 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07