Adapting the work to cultural, societal, generational changes and ensuring the personal and professional development of employees are major challenges for Bouygues Construction. We rely daily on the initiative and innovation of teams to enrich our integration policies, skills development, mobility, diversity, etc. Discover some of them!
Before your arrival, your manager and HR supervisor plan your personalised induction period.
Your first few months will include a few highlights:
- A Bouygues Group welcome day
- A digital path to discover the Group, how it operates, its values and its history
- An induction day at your place of work (lunch, conference, goodies, etc.)
- Work site visits
- A digital exploration of our ethics and moral code"
Consult In’pulse, our digital integration path, in pictures.
Training, for and by the personnel
The offer developed by Bouygues Construction University is available all over the world. It relies on a network of training centers, 130 internal trainers and, it integrates all existing learning modalities to offer stimulating training.
Technical training, personal development, reverse mentoring, intrapreneurship, health & safety leadership... so many learning opportunities!
Discover our intrapreneurship programme, New Value
of employees in France followed training in 2018
+ 30 000
employees have access to our LMS platform.
Training Centers: France, Switzerland, England, the Americas, Africa and Asia
Collaborative digital workspaces
We offer collaborative digital spaces to share tutorials, videos, and tips.
These websites can be accessed by anyone, anywhere. They are a means of teaching the right actions in safety, to facilitate the training of the new collaborators, to give tricks, to share the field expertise between building sites, between directions, etc.
Visit BYtubES, an initiative by the “Compagnon” mentors.
Taking your career into your own hands
Mobility is an integral part of our culture. Every year, many employees carry out their career project:
- Wider responsibilities
- Change of specialisation
- Geographical mobility
- Reorientation between the building, public works and energy & services branches...
Why not you? Discover our Group mobility forum.
Innovations at the service of health and safety
On a day-to-day basis, the teams actively participate in the evolution of the business by taking into account ergonomics in the design of tools and devices such as:
- minded when it comes to designing tools and systems
- e.g. the overall visual analysis of workstations
- partnerships with startups
- an annual safety day
- warm-up exercises
Discover virtual reality on the work site.
Diversity, a performance issue
Many actions reflect our commitment : disability awareness campaigns in offices and on work sites, anti-sexism campaigns, mentoring of female recruits, sponsoring of unemployed people, the Welink women’s network, a partner with Elles Bougent association, or the equal opportunities network.
Great ways of creating links between our staff and potential future employees! So why not you?
Gender equality index
Since January 2019, we has gauged its own performance in terms of career equality via five indicators :
- Unequal pay between genders
- Gender ratios in terms of pay rises
- Gender ratios in terms of promotions
- Percentage of women receiving pay rises on their return from maternity leave
- The gender ratio of the company’s 10 highest-paid employees
An attractive and dynamic salary
As an employee, you’ll benefit from a dynamic pay policy based on both individual and collective factors, as well as fringe benefits.
Depending on your duties and the nature of your contract, you will receive:
- Complementary remuneration: travel allowance, company car, etc.
- Access to company shares, profit-sharing, employee savings scheme and corporate collective retirement savings plan
- Access to the “Bouygues Confiance” employee savings plan through which you can become one of the Group’s shareholders
In the scope of digitisation and the evolution of our working methods, we offer the A Place To Work application. It makes it possible to find a co-working space, to work close to home, to limit transportation, to work in a space close to a rendezvous, or to break with some form of monotony by occupying a space of different work.
Other benefits are also available: social workers, H4D treatment room, warm up exercises, gym, table football, table-tennis table, conferences on nutrition or parenting.
See feedback by Frédéric.