As part of a consultation and in close collaboration with the Sales and Technical teams, you study projects in order to optimise and make the cost of constructions more reliable.
Depending on your profile, you main tasks are as follows:
- To carry out a complete study or a study of a specific plot in a project based on the descriptive plans in the preliminary plans
- To carry out the analysis, cost and calculation of a project
- To organise occasional consultations with subcontractors and suppliers
- To propose technical and economic variants with a view to cost optimisation
- To monitor how new products perform
You support the Sales Manager or the Business Manager in the negotiation process and help him/her to build a complete and efficient offer. After the contract has been signed, you prepare the file for the Construction team.
You hold a Master's degree (Bac +5) and have sound analytical and overview skills. Your inquisitiveness, critical thinking skills and eye for detail are important attributes for working on the costing of our operations.