As the principal contact for the client, you will develop your company's activity by creating a close relationship with local authorities and/or private clients.
Your key tasks are as follows:
- Coordinate the implementation of construction designs
- Check the availability of human and material resources at each site
- Ensure the proper execution of current contracts
- Supervise foremen and site managers
- Improve the financial management of construction sites
- Respect site deadlines to ensure that business objectives are met
- Be able to propose technical alternatives to our clients
- Ensure compliance with Health/Safety and Quality regulations on your operations
You hold a Master's degree (Bac +5) and have a good approach to business and excellent negotiation skills. Your meticulousness, your willingness to take the initiative and to work, and your managerial skills will be real assets for success in this position!