Under the guidance of your centre manager, you are in charge of managing and carrying out one or more projects (public lighting, external networks, electrical and thermal engineering, facility management). You generally work in tandem with the construction manager or site manager.
Your key tasks are as follows:
- To prepare material and human resources.
- To appoint suppliers and subcontractors.
- To monitor the execution of the works for which you are responsible.
- To ensure the financial management of your operations.
- To manage the Construction teams and ensure compliance with safety regulations on the site.
- To manage the contract with the customer (modifications and complaints).
You hold a Master's degree (Bac +5) and your interpersonal skills, business sense and managerial abilities mean that you succeed in this role and can move on to other responsibilities.