Within a finance or operational department, your main tasks are to:
- establish monthly dashboards: consolidation of turnover and results of operational units,
- analyse and put into perspective the forecast and actual results
- participate in the development of plans and updates
- monitor cash flow
- take part in the preparation of quarterly reports
- intervene in the evolution of reporting procedures, the creation of analysis and management tools
- train line management in financial concepts
- participate in occasional studies: risk analysis, profitability analysis, cost analysis, litigation follow-up, etc.
You hold a Master's degree (Bac +5) in Finance or Management Control and your meticulousness, reliability and analytical and overview skills are important assets for this position. Your ability to listen and your proximity to line management make you an important point of contact.