You are the principal contact for the construction site(s) for the selection, ordering and maintenance of the physical infrastructure necessary for the work.
Your key tasks are as follows:
- To implement preventative maintenance programmes
- To organise corrective maintenance work on traditional or automated equipment, facilities and production machinery
- To check the status of stocks of spare parts
- To participate in the consultation of suppliers and the purchase of equipment (tower cranes, concrete mixing plants, launchers, tunnel boring machines, etc.)
- To install, provide initial operation and the technical assistance necessary for good operating profitability
- To create and participate in the development of new equipment to meet the specific needs of construction sites
You have specialised training in construction, you are rigorous and you have solid interpersonal and negotiation skills.